How the air was used to hurt you and undermine your country.
This website is undergoing reconstruction.
While we rebuild, please consider the following:
- Science does not pick and choose only those scientific laws that support a theory and
dismiss the rest. It must take into account all laws that might have a role in proving or
disproving a theory. Science cannot 'stack the deck.' Nor can Science ignore those laws that
would indicate a bad consequence could result from a decision to proceed on a theory.
- Science certainly does not take minor scientific laws, puff them up, and sell them as major
events, especially while ignoring more important laws.
- Science does not hide well documented scientific laws, nor does it remove them from teaching
- Squelching discourse has never been an accepted scientific approach or technique, nor has a
refusal to debate the issues. (I am not referring to just Al Gore or anyone refusing to debate
"global warming," but a general refusal to address basic scientific principles in public).
- Scientists do not act like 'thugs' and intimidate persons who would discover the truth.
In case you are beginning to think I have been writing about "global warming deniers," let me
state that I have not. "Global warming" or "climate change" advocates have corrupted science,
and the above applies to them.
Also, please visit our other website www.cybrator.com
while you wait. Thank you.
Copyright © 2009 Donald L. Beeman. All rights reserved.